Assigning special services to tower blocks and apartment complexes, in addition to providing an opportunity for quick and high-quality access to Internet services, frees residents of these blocks and complexes from the need to wait to get the services and from the regulations of the telecommunications centers.
- Special services for tower blocks and apartment complexes
- Most important advantages
Shatel Group of Companies, as the largest provider of high-speed Internet services across Iran, which utilizes special services, experienced technical staff, up-to-date equipment and technology, effective and continuous support for the services and years of experience in providing high-speed Internet services for tens of thousands of home users and organizations and companies, has also added special services for tower blocks and apartment complexes to its agenda in order to extend its ADSL2+ and its complementary services. The company has already successfully launched the service for many residential, commercial and office complexes.
In many residential, commercial and office towers and complexes, it is not possible to receive high-speed broadband services due to the optical fiber structure of telephone lines. Even in cases where the infrastructure required to provide customers with the service is available, it is possible that after some time, due to the constraints on the specific space of the telecommunications centers to install the equipment required for the service, there is no free telecommunication ports to allocate the service to the centers, and as a result, ADSL service cannot be offered to new users. One of the alternatives in the towers and commercial, office and residential complexes is the provision of dedicated and special services.
In these cases, to offer services to the residents of these towers and complexes, the equipment needed to provide the service is installed inside the complex or the tower. To achieve this, the complex is first connected to the service provider through high-speed point-to-point connection. To establish connection by means of CPE waves, it is necessary that both the provider and receiver of services have a direct line of sight of one another. Therefore, Shatel technical department sends its experts to the location in order to check if there exists a direct line of sight between the complex and one of the company’s sites in the city.
Upon completion of the feasibility study and installation of the equipment at the location of the applicant’s complex, a high-speed connection can be made with one of Shatel’s sites. Then, by creating a space similar to a telecommunications center within the complex, the bandwidth will be assigned to each of the service applicant units using the telephone line.
One of the most prominent services that can be offered in residential complexes and towers is VDSL (Very high bit-rate DSL). Shatel Company, for the first time in the country is offering this service, which is referred to as a revolution in the provision of Internet services, to tower blocks and apartment complexes using the most advanced equipment and technology. The most important feature of these services is the much broader bandwidth compared to ADSL2 + services, which enables customers to enjoy high-speed services at a speed of 100Mbps. For more information on this technology, we recommend that you read the following text:
Very high-bit-rate Digital Subscriber (VDSL) service is a new way of providing high-speed broadband services that speeds up the provision of services over DSL platform several times. In this service, the download and upload speed can increase by over 10 times more than the ADSL method. Due to the short distance between the provider’s center and the recipient of these services in the towers and complexes, it is possible to provide this service with a constant high quality for customers.
These services are firstly received through a DSLAM at each complex and then distributed across users through telephone lines. Afterwards, each subscriber can use the dedicated bandwidth by installing a VDSL modem in place. High bandwidth, low oscillation and constant quality are among the most important features of this service.
It is worth mentioning that in ADSL2+ services signals with frequencies ranging from 0.14 to 2.2 MHz and in VDSL services signals with frequencies of 2.2 to 12 MHz are used over copper wires. Using this wide range, ensures higher quality and broadband.
You can take advantage of the following when using Shatel services in tower blocks and apartment complexes:
- Being independent of the availability of facilities in telecommunications centers
- Possibility of offering the service even if the phone lines are based on optical fiber
- Setting up the service in the shortest possible time due to the removal of MDF of the regional telecommunications centers and the installation of lines using the building MDF
- Shortening the route of service provision to applicants due to the removal of steps related to the telecommunications centers (such as ranje of the line, etc.)
- Setting up the service without the need to go through the administrative steps required by the telecommunications centers (such as sending documents and information of the owner of the telephone line, etc.)
- Special support services for residents of towers and complexes
- Taking advantage of special customer privileges to address potential problems
- Assigning special equipment to each complex
- Achieving high service quality due to shorter connection paths
- On the Phone and in location support at any time of the day throughout the year