What is Shatel Phone Service?
Shatel offers its phone service nationwide. You can use Shatel solutions to make phone calls based on your needs and location. By allocating a phone number to customers, Shatel provides the service in one of the following ways:
- Landline on copper wire (POTS)
This service, which is a special telephone solution for towers and building complexes, is offered to customers via copper wire and on ordinary and common phones.
- Landline by means of an IP-Phone
This solution is available to current subscribers of Shatel and is offered over the Internet on IP-Phones.
- Landline by installing an ATA device and connection to the Internet
Shatel subscribers can take advantage of all the features of the new generation of Shatel phone service using an ATA device and a regular phone device.
- Landline using IAD Modem
There is another way for Shatel subscribers to use landline services, which is through the use of an IAD device. It allows both landline and Internet services to be simultaneously installed and used.
- ShatelTalk service on smart phones
In this method, users of Shatel high-speed internet can use ShatelTalk app, and with a dedicated number on their smartphones make phone calls with unique features over Shatel Internet.
Why should I use Shatel phone service?
By using Shatel phone service you can:
- Pay less and talk more.
- Call any number in Iran and around the world, without limitation and with no need for an operator at the destination.
- Enjoy service support 24/7.
- Get as many phone numbers as you need.
- Own your regular phone line with all its features forever.
To benefit from Shatel phone services, you can contact the headquarters of the company or Shatel franchises throughout the country.
- Sales Global Phone Number: 1525
- Technical Support Global Phone Number: 1525