- 1) What steps are taken to launch the service?
- Applicants call 1525 and contact sales department or register online on shatel.ir website.
- The contract is signed online through https://www.shatel.ir or the hard copy sent to the company or during applicant’s in-person visit to one of official branches or franchises of the company
It should be noted that when a subscriber purchases a service, their user ID and password will be sent to them through an SMS and the subscriber can log into the panel and carry on the process that includes submitting the documents and paying the service price.
The subscriber can upload the documents on my.shatel.ir panel or email them to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax them to 27657000.
- Port assignment and asking telecommunication center for line jumpering (ranje)
- Line ranje (jumpering) by telecommunication center
- Making arrangements to install the service
- In-person or on the phone installation (guided by technical support experts)
- 2) What does the term “Ranje” mean?
- A “ranje” line is a telephone line that can transmit voice and data simultaneously on one line. Therefore, it is possible to deliver ADSL / ADSL2+ services on the line.
Before you can use your line as an ADSL / ADSL2+ line, your line should go through ranje process by the telecommunication center and at the request of the service provider.