Server hosting service is an efficient facility for any company, organization, or institution wishing to have a safe and standard space to maintain their servers. These services include assigning a part of Shatel data center space to organizations to, depending on their needs, maintain one or more dedicated servers on it. Using this service is an effective and appropriate solution that allows server owners to spend the least of time and money on a dedicated data center. It provides the applicants with standard space, uninterrupted power supply, the availability of requested bandwidth appropriate to the service, and ease of provision of physical and information security of servers.
Most important features
The features of Shatel Server Hosting Service (co-location) can be summarized as follows:
- Assigning fully equipped, dedicated and separate space to each customer
- Provision of environmental standards (design in accordance with the latest global technologies, standard shelves, ventilation system and constant temperature control, humidity control, etc.)
- Permanent and uninterrupted power supply and the use of backup power system
- Smart fire prevention and fighting system
- Permanent monitoring system to ensure the servers’ physical security
- Provision of information security using the most advanced and up-to-date security software
- Twenty-four hour support throughout the year
- Enjoying the highest bandwidth in the country and high-speed connection with networks
- Installment, set up and fixing problems in the shortest possible time
- Stability of service quality throughout the year
For more information on Shatel Services in this field, please contact the Broadband and Specific Solutions Department.