Shatel Virtual Private Server Service (VPS) is an opportunity to take advantage of a dedicated space on a server that is shared among multiple clients. In this service, each section created by the software acts completely as a dedicated server, in other words, it provides the customer with a dedicated virtual server.
Companies and organizations that need less space than a server can benefit from this service and use the features of a dedicated server in a more limited space and at a lower cost. Virtual server applicants can choose hardware and software specifications of their virtual server and benefit from the unique bandwidth and connection speed of Shatel network.
Most important features:
- Possibility to choose the technical specifications (hardware and software) of the server according to customer’s needs
- Achieving the highest quality performance and efficiency similar to dedicated servers
- Benefiting from environmental facilities of Shatel Data Center (design in accordance with the latest global technologies, standard shelves, ventilation system and constant temperature control, humidity control, etc.)
- Enjoying twenty-four hour technical support throughout the year
- Permanent and uninterrupted power supply and the use of backup power system
- Smart fire prevention and fighting system
- Permanent monitoring system to secure the servers’ physical security
- Provision of information security using the most advanced and up-to-date security software
- Twenty-four hour support throughout the year
- Enjoying the highest bandwidth in the country and high-speed connection with networks
- Benefiting from optimal server management solutions and technical consultancy on server support
- Installment, set up and fixing problems in the shortest possible time
- Stability of service quality throughout the year
For more information on Shatel Services in this field, please contact the Broadband and Specific Solutions Department.