Offering broadband services to organizations and companies is another service by Shatel Group for users to facilitate the use of the Internet and communication between different geographic locations and offices and branches of organizations.
Using these services, companies can continuously benefit from high-speed Internet services and their features.
The most important features that distinguish Shatel broadband services from similar services offered by other providers are as follows:
- Having the largest Internet bandwidth in the country
- Providing the most diverse international routes for receiving Internet bandwidth from Telecommunications Infrastructure Company with alternative equipment (Redundant)
- Having a bandwidth transmission network with a capacity of dozens of gigabits per second to all provinces of the country with backup routes.
- Having established a call center in 30 provinces of the country and 24-hour customer service
- Serving broadband customers through a dedicated call center (and Hot Line) 24 hours a day
- Network management with about 100 trained and skilled staff at NOC and two hundred network maintenance staff at the headquarters
- The honor of offering services to about 1,000 organizations and institutions, as well as providing broadband for telecommunication networks in half of the provinces of the
- Having a network access coefficient far beyond the requirements of the Communication Regulatory Authority
- Low risk of attacks (such as DDoS) by using international guidelines for network security
- Good and appropriate User Experience through Network Optimization
- Providing services such as DNS for broadband customers to improve user experience
- Wireless Broadband
- Most Important Features
- Why Shatel Broadband Services
The provision of wireless services is another way through which Shatel Group offers its broadband services. These services can be offered in all areas where there is either no possibility of using the wire or the customer’s distance from the telecommunication centers is so much that it is not possible for the customer to communicate through the wires.
Additionally, customers who need more bandwidth or are not willing to change their phone line use, can access their preferred and desired bandwidth using broadband services. In this method, using specific frequency bands, air communication is established between Shatel and the customer’s organization.
It should be noted that frequency bands previously used for air communication are frequency bands of 2.4 GHz and 5.8 GHz, capacity of which is almost saturated due to excessive use. Accordingly, to provide the best possible service and eliminating the aforementioned problem, Shatel Group has acquired dedicated frequency bands and provides the customers with wireless services through these dedicated bands.
By leveraging other frequencies in addition to the frequencies mentioned above, and obtaining the license from the Communication Regulatory Authority to use these frequencies, Shatel provides customers with wireless links in a completely new way and free of any kind of noise. The main advantage of this service is providing very stable and quality links that do not require maintenance and frequency monitoring. In fact, this is how the problems caused by frequency interference, that has always been problematic in Tehran and major cities of Iran, will be addressed.
How to Establish Wireless Communication
Wireless communication between the centers or different geographical locations of companies and organizations is done as follows:
- Creating Communication Channel by Shatel
In order to establish air connection between two different locations, there needs to be a Line of Sight (LOS) between the provider company and the customer’s organization. Shatel has made it possible by installing towers and masts in its Points of Presence Sites (POPSite). This makes it possible to communicate with more customers at multiple geographic locations.
- Controlling the frequency interference with other centers
Once the communication channel has been established, it must be ensured that the desired frequency is not saturated and there is no interference with other centers. Due to the fact that Shatel makes special use of dedicated bands, this problem has been largely predicted and resolved.
- Receiving waves at customer’s location
As noted earlier, to receive connection waves, there should be a direct Line of Sight between the provider and the customer. Depending on the location of customer’s organization, this connection is sometimes established without the need for a mast at the customer’s premises and sometimes via installing a mast on the premises. An antenna and a radio receiver are also used to receive these waves and establish the connection.
When there is no direct Line of Sight (LOS), NLOS method can be used by means of special equipment. In this method, despite the lack of Line of Sight, it will be possible to send bandwidth to the customer. But this bandwidth is limited and there will not be much bandwidth available. In this method, the bandwidth typically reaches several megabytes per second.
After establishing the connection, customer’s organization can use the Internet services overnight and online at a speed a thousand times faster than Dial Up. In this method, according to the bandwidth purchased, it is possible for dozens of users to connect simultaneously and network connection is also possible for the users at different geographical locations, and even in buildings and cities separate from each other. At present, various customers and organizations such as ISPs and ISDPs (large public and private organizations) all around the country are using this service of Shatel Group and benefit from the comprehensive, dedicated Shatel support.
Shatel Wireless Service Features
The most important features of Shatel wireless broadband services can be summarized as follows:
- Continued use of Internet services at a speed thousands times faster than dial-up services
- Use of dedicated bandwidth with the equal and unequal receiving and sending speed based on the service selection
- Connection between different parts of the organization and in buildings apart from each other
- Security of customer’s data and information
- Benefits of 24-hour dedicated support and continuous monitoring and quality control services
- Use of dedicated frequency bands for service delivery
- Multiple Point of Presence Sites (POP sites) to provide more customers with the service
Using broadband services offers numerous opportunities for companies and organizations, being aware of which can help to choose and handle these services. Here are some of these features:
- Permanent access to the Internet without the need of dialing and without any disconnection
- Communication between companies and sub-units and centers and franchises
- Regular monitoring and controlling system and the benefits of 24-hour support services with the use of efficient and state-of-the-art tools.
- Using the most advanced and equipped hardware to establish connection
- High-quality services without the need for telecommunication follow-ups
- Securing data and confidentiality of information
- Monitoring the organization using security cameras
Experienced technical staff and advanced technical equipment enable Shatel to deliver high quality and unique broadband services to its customers. The reasons for choosing Shatel as the broadband service provider can be introduced as follows:
- Providing consultancy on the implementation of broadband services (referring to ISDP license for other provinces of the country)
Shatel provides customers with useful consultancy on providing broadband services. Customers can benefit from Shatel advice and consultancy prior to receiving the services.
- Appropriate coverage in most parts of Tehran
The ability to provide high-capacity broadband services in most parts of Tehran in one of wired or wireless methods is one of the most important features of Shatel broadband services.
- Agility and Flexibility
Shatel young and creative staff has become a flexible and agile collection of resources through utilizing modern knowledge and learning new technologies along with the prevailing culture of openness to criticism in Shatel. This agility and flexibility has created the right environment for improving service quality and timely response to customer needs.
All customers of dedicated services can fully utilize their purchased bandwidth.
- Securing data and confidentiality of information
By using special equipment, Shatel protects all its customers against viruses, worms and spam infiltration. All ports that are likely to infiltrate viruses and worms will be blocked by this equipment and all customers who have this kind of problems will be notified so that they can quickly resolve the problem with the help of Shatel experts.
- Capable of providing services throughout the country
Providing services throughout the country is one of the features of Shatel broadband services. Customers anywhere in the country can enjoy Shatel broadband services.
- Permanent monitoring and controlling system
Shatel is constantly monitoring its broadband services using the most advanced and state-of-the-art hardware equipment. The monitoring of the organization by means of security cameras also keeps the provision of service under consistent control.
- Benefiting from high-quality services without the need for telecommunication follow-ups
By doing telecommunications follow-ups for customers, Shatel offers the highest quality service, in addition to reducing the operating time of the system.
- Reasonable price in comparison with the quality of services provided
Reduction of the costs, while preserving the quality, is one of the features of Shatel broadband services. Due to the high volume of Shatel broadband customers, it is possible to offer special services at reasonable prices to customers.
- Benefiting from round-the-clock technical support and monitoring
Shatel technical support team control broadband services round-the-clock throughout the year. The members of the team try to provide customers with timely responses to their requests and problems to make the provision of services possible in the shortest possible time.