Prices of Services and Equipment
Before choosing each package, take this point into consideration that the services are offered in different cities and telecommunications centers provided that the required facilities are available at the respective telecommunications center. To check if your desired service is available at your local telecommunications center, just call Shatel Sales experts (phone number 1525) or send your order through Shatel website.
Please remember that when buying packages online, as you log into the online shopping site, you must first check the availability of the service at your local telecommunications center. Moreover, to have a direct access to the list of telecommunications centers, you can click here.
To use ShatelMobile services and products or to purchase a ShatelMoblie SIM Card or recharge your SIM card, go to ShatelMobile website.
|Service Speed (Kbps)||Total Fair Usage Threshold (GB)||International Traffic Volume (GB)||Service Price (Toman)|
Users can purchase three, six or twelve-month subscriptions to these services. By purchasing 6 and 12-month subscriptions, users can benefit from 5 and 10 percent discounts on the subscriptions respectively.
|Traffic Volume||0.5 GB||1 GB||3 GB|
|price||1,000 Tomans||2,000 Tomans||6,000 Tomans|
|Traffic Volume||5 GB||10 GB||20 GB|
|price||10,000 Tomans||20,000 Tomans||40,000 Tomans|
|Traffic Volume||50 GB||100 GB|
|price||90,400 Tomans||165,400 Tomans|
Consider the following points about the services:
- Based on Shatel’s incentive policies, by paying 10,000 Tomans per month and purchasing overnight traffic packages, customers can use their Internet service from 01:00 to 08:00 a.m. without the traffic being deducted from their account. The minimum traffic exchange guaranteed for this package is 5 GB of international traffic and 20 GBs of domestic traffic (traffic in Iran). Services that have been purchased along with an overnight package are called FG, and services that do not include overnight packages are called NFG.
- It needs to be said that domestic traffic tariffs (on Iran selected websites) will be half (half of International traffic tariffs). In addition, to satisfy our valued customers, Shatelland Traffic Packages are now available at 10,000 Tomans. Click here to receive this package.
- By Fair usage Threshold it is meant the maximum amount of traffic (send and receive) which is allowed in one month.
- Users can use half the size of the service volume on International traffic. Furthermore, it’s possible for the esteemed users to use a combination of International and domestic traffic, in a way that they will even be able to use all the traffic on domestic traffic.
- When traffic usage reaches the Fair usage Threshold, the speed of service is changed to the legal speed set forth in Resolution No. 266 of Communications Regulatory Authority. But customers can retrieve their original speed by purchasing traffic volumes.
- According to the Fifth Development Plan of the country, the value added tax will be added to the previously mentioned prices.
- For more information on how Shatel high-speed services tariffs are calculated based on the Resolution no.266 of Communications Regulatory Commission, you can read the descriptions here.
- 24-hour support throughout the country is the common feature of all Shatel services.
- Purchasing additional traffic is possible only via choosing traffic packages.
- As the speed of downloading information (download speed) is displayed in kilobytes per second, to convert the speed of aforementioned services to kilobytes per second, you need to divide the service speed by 8. You can obtain more information on this by reading this article.
- The speed of the services is according to the speed mentioned in the above table. While Shatel guarantees the speed of each service 95% of the time.
- In the services introduced above, it is not possible to transfer the Fair Usage Threshold from each month to the next month, except for additional traffic which has been purchased and is transferrable to the next period for one year.
- Based on resolutions of Communications Regulatory Authority the cost of setting up and installing these services is 15,000 Tomans.
- Validity Period for the prices: All tariffs are calculated and approved according to the decisions of Communication Regulatory Authority and will be valid as long as no changes is made in prices by Communication Regulatory Authority.
- The fees for Ranje and unloading subscriber’s lines by Telecommunication Company of Iran (according to Resolution No. 1 of the 237th meeting of Communications Regulatory Commission) is 12,000 Tomans, which will be added to the prices mentioned above.
- The services offered to the subscribers of Shatel Company are subject to the Service Level Agreement (SLA) of the Data Communication Services, in accordance with the terms and conditions adopted at meeting No. 177 of Communications Regulatory Commission.
- Click here to view the approved parameters.
Zyxel Wireless Dual Antenna Modem Price: 145/000 Tomans 70/000 Tomans
Zyxel Wireless Single Antenna Modem Price: 68/000 Tomans
Access Point Price: 130/000 Tomans 80/000 Tomans
Modem Price: 175/000 Tomans120/000 Tomans
Zyxel Wireless Single-port Modem Price: 58/000Tomans
Modem Price: 99/000 Tomans
Modem Price: 120/000 Tomans
WAH1004 3G Dongle
Modem Price: 103/000 Tomans
WAH3004 3G Dongle Router
Modem Price: 165/000 Tomans
WAH7003 3G Dongle Router
Modem Price: 211/000 Tomans
WAH3604 LTE Dongle Router
Modem Price: 362/000 Tomans