Shatel’s exciting offer for the days we have to stay at home has been extended until April 19.
Seeking to fulfill its social responsibilities and aiming to provide appropriate conditions for all our dear compatriots, Shatel introduces three attractive and incredible offers for new users. We hope that these conditions will help those with no access to the fixed internet stay at home and do their activities online.
You can purchase one of the following offers until April 19, 2020:
Those who are not currently a Shatel user can enjoy Platinum package a 3-month subscription to Shatel high speed internet, a speed of up to 16Mbps and 2GB international internet allowance- free of charge and by just paying the installation and activation fee. This offer suits light users.
Those who are not currently a Shatel user and need more internet allowance can enjoy Golden Package- which includes a 3-month subscription to Shatel high speed internet, a speed of up to 16Mbps and 2GB international internet allowance along with a 30-day 500GB package priced at only 50,000 Tomans.
All users who purchase a 6-month or 1-year Shatel service until April 19, 2020 will receive a 30-day 100GB internet package, too.
- These offers are intended to provide convenient access for all dear compatriots to the Internet and to ease the situation and are therefore only available to new customers.
- Customers who choose Platinum and Gold packages will have to pay installation and activation fees.
- These services do not include free over-night package, but customers can pay 10,000 Tomans per month and use free over-night internet allowance between 1 a.m. and 8 a.m.
- The 500GB package included in Golden package is valid for 30 days.
- The 1-month 100GB package included in Silver Package is available once the service is activated and is automatically activated as soon as the service status changes to “in use”.
Order and Activation
To order the free service or any other Shatel services, you can visit “How to Order ADSL2+” section on Shatel website. By ordering the service online, not only will your order be prioritized but you will also receive a 7-day 10GB internet package.
Keep in mind that it is not possible to purchase services by paying in-person visits to Shatel offices until April 10 in order to maintain the health of your loved ones.
For more information about this, you can call 91000000 throughout the country or, in Kuhgiluye and Boyer Ahmad and Ilam, the phone numbers announced on Shatel website.
We hope that, with the help of all our dear compatriot and with a national endeavor, we will soon be able to welcome days full of happiness and health.