We are proud of years of being respectful toward customer’s viewpoint and we have always based our service on customer views.
About Shatel’s customer complaint system
From the very beginning of delivering high speed internet services in Shatel’s history, this company has followed up suggestions, complaints and criticism by customers. From the beginning of 2009, by setting up a new system, registering, following up and answering emails are centrally done and all of their history are kept in this system and a follow-up code is assigned for each message. Shatel experts answer the issues by following up and examining the subject.
If you are trying to communicate your request for the first time, do one of the following items in order to accelerate the following up procedure:
- Contact agencies in provinces
- Online Chat
- Contacting 1515 for sales and financial related matters and 1525 for technical matters
- Sending message to adsl [at] shatel [dot] ir email for sales and financial related matters and cs [at] shatel [dot] ir for technical matters
Sending suggestion and complaint
We assure you that your suggestion or complaint will be followed up earnestly. You can communicate your suggestions, criticism and complaints to Shatel by one the following methods:
- By calling 1515 and choosing complaints option and recording your message.
- By sending email to voc [at] shatel [dot] ir (Entering first name, family name, city name and information about your service are mandatory in this case)