Shatel managers recognize excellence as a category that each organization has to pursue from the time it is established and starts business, by optimization of and innovation in processes and with the help of its beneficiaries. This pattern is also true for all the processes that begin in the organization.
Each organization needs to evaluate itself on the basis of valid criteria in order to survive and expand its activities, and by following the best experiences, to transform its not very well developed points into strengths. The leaders of excellent organizations determine the clear orientation and strategic focus of the organization by defining mission, vision and values, and share it with the beneficiaries and key staff in order to involve them with the achievement of the organization’s goals.
Following on from its vision of becoming a business management model, Shatel has also added participation in National Award for Organizational Excellence, based on EFQM excellence model (European Foundation for Quality Management) to its agenda as one of its strategic actions since 2011. Fortunately, company’s remarkable success in receiving the “two-star Certificate of Appreciation” in the first year and the “three-star Certificate of Appreciation” in the second year of its presence in the National Award for Organizational Excellence and being selected as the “Top Operator” in each round of assessments has provided a clear perspective for Shatel, so that the company can take bigger steps in the path to excellence and, while enhancing competitive abilities, add to the sustainability of the organization and act more successfully in achieving its organizational goals.
It is worth mentioning that Shatel is continuously and continually striving to achieve its highest level of excellence by means of the improvement projects that have been defined for all units and departments over the past years.
Integrated Management System Policy
Shatel Group of Companies with the vision of “maintaining Shatel’s top position in the high-speed Internet and digital content market in Iran, and providing the means for communication between people and organizations with what is important to them, through the establishment of communication platforms and the provision of safe, reliable and quality services” commits itself to meeting the needs of customers and other beneficiaries in choosing, setting up and using high-speed Internet services and digital content and providing related services.
To this end, Shatel has considered growth and development of the organization and increase in the level of customer satisfaction as its main organizational and social responsibility, and based on the abilities and knowledge of its staff and effective management methods and believing that the quality of services, customer complaint handling, protection of the environment and employee safety and health are among the most important success factors in maintaining a top position in the market, has applied an integrated management system (IMS) based on the requirements of ISO9001: 2008, ISO10002: 2004, ISO14001: 2004, ISO10004: 2012, ISO10015 And OHSAS18001: 2007, and in order to achieve these goals, will consider the following as its key performance objectives:
- Market development and maintaining its top position in the market
- Customer satisfaction by means of meeting their expectations, requirements and identifying the root causes of their complaints.
- Handling and responding to customer complaints fairly and impartially in the least possible time
- Informing and clarifying the process of handling complaints for plaintiffs and other beneficiaries
- Commitment to complying with the laws, national regulations and requirements in accordance with the organization’s activities and services
- Achieving employee satisfaction by raising the level of individual’s knowledge and awareness, creating a clean, safe and suitable environment for the most valuable organizational capital to create new ideas
- Moving towards sustainable development with the optimal use of resources and energy
- Commitment to protecting the safety and health of employees by identifying hazards, and assessing and reducing occupational safety and health risks
- Commitment to environmental protection by identifying, assessing and reducing the significant environmental aspects of the organization’s activities and services
- Maintaining agility of the organization by increasing the effectiveness of the integrated management system processes based on innovation and continuous improvement